SAFETY RULES AT HOME
- We should not play with sharp things such as blades, knives and scissors.
- Stay away from fire. Do not play with a matchstick.
- We should not open doors in any situation if they are not known by us
- We should not touch electric wires and switches with mosturised hand.
- Do not jump on bed or sofa.
- Always throw fruit peels in the bin . We should not throw them any where on the ground. Anyone may slip over them and get hurt.
- Always put away toys in place after playing. Anyone can
SAFETY ON THE ROAD
- Always walk on the pavement.
- Cross the road at the zebra crossing.
- Before crossing the road, we should first look to the right,then to the left and again to the right. If we find the road clear, then we should cross it .
- Use subway to cross the busy road.
- Do not run or play on the busy road.
- Always follow the traffic signals while crossing the road.
- ‘Stop’ says the Red light.
- ‘Wait ‘ says the Yellow or Amber light.
- ‘Go’ says the Green light
- Always cross the road with an adult.
- Always wear a helmet when you are traveling on two wheeler
Safety rules at school
- Do not jump on the chairs and desks.
- Do not throw any object on your friend.
- Do not push anyone while going up and down the stairs. Be in a queue.
- Do not push each other on swings. Wait for your turn.
Safety rules at Bus
- Do not get in or out of a moving bus.
- Do not stand on the footboard when you travel in a bus.
- Do not make a noise in the bus .
- Never talk to the driver when he is driving the vehicle.
- Do not learn out of a bus.
- Do not take out any of the body parts from the bus.
Safety rules in the Swimming pool
- Children should not go alone for swimming. When they go for a swim they should take their elders along with them.
- They should not swim near the deep end of the pool.
We have discussed the following topics:-
- Safety habits help us to keep safe.
- We should always follow the Safety rules.
- We should be careful on the road.
- We should always walk on the footpath.